Sublimation Blanks & More
- Material - MDF
- 3.5” x 3.5”
- Double Sided
The protective film has some wooden residue from being laser cut but once removed it is clean
How to Press this Item.
- Remove Protective film from the ornament
- Set your heat press to 400f degrees. Time: 45-60 seconds. Pressure: Medium.
- When printing make sure to MIRROR your image.
- Position your transfer face down (use heat tape if desired) and cover with Teflon sheet or plain white paper.
- Remove transfer immediately.